2019 Wildax Solaris XL New Motorhome
Now available from our Devon branch Where?0 Stars - 0 Reviews Review this Motorhome Product code: 00043486 In Stock
- (including extras)
- RRP: £53,995 OTR
- With Extras: £56,385
- Saving: £ 990
- Price Includes:
- Lake Blue Metallic Chassis
- 19" Television
Finance & Part Exchange available subject to status.
- Lake Blue Metallic Chassis
- 19" Television£495
- Solar Panel 120W£500
- 4m Awning£900
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
|External Height||2.75m (9' 0")|
|External Length||6.36m (20' 10")|
|External Width||2.05m (6' 9")|
|Internal Height||1.90m (6' 3")|
Based on the award winning Solaris design, the Solaris XL is built on the L4H2 Citroen Relay - giving a little extra room at 6.35m long. This then enables the bunks to be 6ft 8 in length. The XL also incorporates a whole new trim level and colour scheme with high gloss furniture and cream coloured gloss cupboard doors. The layout has been altered to include a brand new desgin of tall fridge freezer and a microwave as standard.
The design now offers drawers in the place of cupboards where possible to give a greater access to storage in many of the harder to get to places. This has come from feedback given by WildAx owners! The front area is nearly unchanged in layout giving two single belted travel seats in the rear that quickly slide into a sofa or the double bed.
Another storage area has been added at the rear behind the bunks to give handy space for all those items you need to access from the outside like hook up leads, chairs, hoses and levelling blocks.
The front double is folded down from the travel seats (not using the cab seating) in less than a minute. This provides a flat and comfy double bed, larger than a double mattress at home!
The kitchen is one of the key selling points of the motorhome with huge work surfaces, a large sink with built in drainer and a full height cooker perfect for family meals! Lots of storage in the form of drawers and cupboards give room for extended trips away in the van.
The washroom has been upgraded with the addition of a second door to be accessed from the rear of the van (more customer feedback!) and the new Dometic toilet with porcelein bowl and trolley style cassette with wheels.
- Sink with drainer
- Flip Top Bin
- 12v socket
- Multiple storage drawers and cupboards
- Shower with mixer tap and Riser rail
- Sink with mixer tap
- High level hanging rail
- Cassette toilet
- Storage area
- Custom designed 100 litre fresh and waste water tanks
- Refillable 30 litre LPG tank
- Digital timer controls for Truma Combi with iNet installed
- Multiple heating outlets
- 100 Ahr leisure battery
- Choice of furniture finish
- Storage pockets
- Cab Remis window blinds
- 4 belted seats
- Passenger seat swivel when in standard layout
- LED awning light
- Electric slide out step
- Colour coded front bumpers
- Full height cooker with 4 burnersFull Height 142 litre fridgefreezerMicrowaveNature Pure Water Filter Tap 400Sink with drainerFlip Top Bin12v socketMultiple storage drawers and cupboardsShower with mixer t
- Full Height 142 litre fridgefreezer
- Towel toilet roll holder
- Roof windowvent
- Rear emergency hatchexit
- Both water tanks insulatedwinterised with heaters
- Truma Combi 4e GasElectric hot water and blown air heating
- Prewire for Solar Panel
- All LED lighting low power consumption
- Digital aerial with interior 12vaerial socket
- Heiki double glazed tiltslide roof window 400 x 400
- Heiki double glazed tiltslide roof window 500 x 700
Media2019 Wildax Solaris XL
ReviewsReview this Motorhome
Any views or opinions expressed in reviews on this web page are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.