2020 Compass Avantgarde CV40 New Motorhome
Now available from our Devon branch Where?0 Stars - 0 Reviews Review this Motorhome Product code: 00045333 In Stock
- (including extras)
- Base Vehicle: £37,284 OTR
- Price Includes:
- Cab Blinds
- Cab Colour: Grey
Finance & Part Exchange available subject to status.
- Cab Blinds£450
- Cab Colour: Grey£500
- Rear View System£530
- Lux Pack£1,218
|Layout||End Bed / Lounge|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
|Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the weights below, however it is intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding. Highbridge Caravans does not accept responsibility for any incident that may occur as a result of the use of this information. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure they are driving to legal standards within the country they are travelling and under the licence they hold.|
|Total User Payload||595Kg (11.71CWT)|
|External Height||2.67m (8' 9")|
|External Length||5.99m (19' 8")|
|External Width||2.50m (8' 2")|
|Internal Height||1.89m (6' 2")|
|Internal Width||1.94m (6' 4")|
The CV40 boasts a Pullman-style lounge up-front, which can be made up into a single bed.
The rear lounge converts to a double bed - creating a flexible 3-berth campervan.
Fiat Ducato is synonymous with optimum safety and performance. It is equipped with advanced control and safety technology.
The Avantgarde Campervan offers countless technological innovations that can be easily and effectively managed from the driver's seat, improving safety, increasing comfort, optimising driving performance and ensuring state-of-the-art infotainment.
Our Campervans are configured for year-round use, with Grade III Thermal insulation certification.
Our simple, easy-to-use space and water heating systems are not only super-efficient, but also free-up valuable on-board storage space.
- Built on the popular Fiat Ducato
- Automatic transmission option
- 25L Underslung LPG Tank
- Electric step
- DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
- Bluetooth and USB
- Driver airbag
- Whale Expanse dual fuel 8L Underslung water heater
- 90L Fresh water tank
- 45L Waste water tank
- LED Interior Lighting
- Thetford C260 toilet
- Thetford T1090 Compressor fridge
- Stainless Steel Kitchen sink
- VIN CHIP theft deterrent and identification system
- 6Speed Manual Transmission as Standard
- Sliding sidepanel entrance
- Fullyopening 'Barn Doors' at rear
- Fully adjustable coordinated cab seats with armrests
- Belts Berths A fullyhomologated seatbelt for every passenger
- New Complete Heat 4KW Spacesaving Whale heating runs on gas andor electric with quiet
- nighttime setting ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- 12V Control panel everything ataglance
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for yearround use
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious 'Bridgeport' upholstery in ActivCare with HiPerformance lightweight construction with 2 x coordinating scatter cushions as
- Combined bathroom tap and shower mixer with wall mount
- Triplex oven grill and 3burner hob
- Graniteeffect worktops
- Craftsmanbuilt cabinetry with positive locking
ReviewsReview this Motorhome
Any views or opinions expressed in reviews on this web page are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.