Join Our Team, below are job opportunities for the 2017 season onwards
Highbridge Caravan Centre is the largest Dealership in the South West for Caravans, Motorhomes and Camping Equipment
Highbridge Caravan Centre is a family business developed over 50 years. As one of the largest outdoor leisure dealerships in the Country we owe our success to an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations.
- Full-Time Motorhome & Caravan Sales Person
- Seasonal Caravan and Motorhome Sales Assistant (would suit an outdoors enthusiast)
- Full or Part-Time Website & IT Department Assistant
- Full-Time Customer Care Representative
- Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Handover Person
- Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Service Technician
- Full-Time Awning Sales Person
- Full-Time Parts Retail Assistant
Full-Time Motorhome & Caravan Sales Person
The successful applicant will join a very effective Sales Department, selling a wide range of both new and used Motorhomes and Caravans. Although mostly based at Highbridge you will also be representing the Company at various exhibitions throughout the Country ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ideally you would have previously worked within the industry or have experience in a similar busy sales environment.
- Previous sales experience as well as excellent communication skills are essential.
- 5 day working day week. Weekend working is essential however there is the option for taking one weekend off per month on a rota basis.
- Full driver's licence is required.
Seasonal Caravan and Motorhome Sales Assistant (would suit an outdoors enthusiast)
Previous sales experience is not essential. However, you will need to have a genuine interest and knowledge of Caravans and Motorhomes. The successful applicant will join a very effective Sales Department, helping sell and demonstrate a wide range of New and Used Caravans and Motorhomes.
Full or Part time hours are available. Weekend working is essential.
Full or Part-Time Website & IT Department Assistant
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to work alongside a successful IT and Website Department.
The job entails helping to maintain a large dynamic Website and online shop, as well as assisting with Programming Internal Software. General tasks will also include Data Entry, IT support, photography and video work for the Website. Previous knowledge of successfully using Graphics and Website Design software, and Programming is essential. Programming using PHP or Java would be advantageous.
Full or Part time hours are available Monday to Friday.
Full-Time Customer Care Representative
The successful applicant will join our After Sales Department.
The applicant will be required to assist our customers with technical support both over the phone, face to face and by email. The position will involve using various online systems for ordering parts and warranty claims. General administration will include filing, typing estimates and printing invoices. Must have excellent communication and organisational skills and be computer literate. Previous experience in a Customer Care role is essential as well as the ability to work well within a busy environment. Previous work as technical support, either within our industry or the motor industry would be advantageous.
Monday to Friday and will require alternate Saturday morning working.
Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Handover Person
Would suit a Caravan and Motorhome Enthusiast
Handing over customers vehicles on collection day. Will be required to demonstrate the operation of the internal and external functions of Caravans and Motorhomes. Tuesday to Saturday working.
Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Service Technician
Will be required to work to high standards on customers' vehicles. Working on the mechanical, LPG and electrical side of Touring Caravans and Motorhomes. Although mostly based at Highbridge you will also be required to undertake work on customers' vehicles either at their homes or campsite.
- Full training will be given.
- Experience in a workshop environment and proven technical ability is essential.
- The opportunity to take a City & Guilds in Caravan servicing, an LPG and industry electrical qualifications are available as well as various product knowledge courses throughout the year.
- 40 hour working week with optional overtime when available.
Full-Time Awning Sales Person
Details to follow
Full-Time Parts Retail Assistant
We are currently looking for a Full Time Parts Retail Assistant to join our team of helpful and friendly staff within our busy Parts Department.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Assist and advise both customers and technicians with their purchases
- Taking payments through the till
- Dealing with both telephone and email enquiries
- Returning warranty parts back to the manufacturers
- Sending parts in the post to customers
- Unloading deliveries
- General retail duties
Full training will be given in all areas of the role but experience would be Advantageous
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a customer facing role, and will have a genuine interest in outdoor leisure.
Hours will be a minimum of 40 hours Monday - Friday and alternative Saturday mornings.
Please choose from the following downloads:
- Application Form - Microsoft Word [2007 DOCX file]
- Application Form - Microsoft Word [97 - 2003 DOC file]
- Application Form - Adobe Acrobat [PDF file]
How to apply:
Please send your current CV and an application form / covering letter to:
Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.
A38 Bristol Road,
Alternatively you can email your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms are also available from Highbridge's Sales Office, click here for Directions.
Please note if you have not heard within 4 weeks of submitting your Application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Seasonal positions are for immediate start until the end of September.
Salaries will be discussed at interview.